Wednesday, July 18, 2018

“I’m a low-key understated guy but that should not be mistaken for what my spine is made of - so I’ll just leave it at that."

Christopher Wray
Said FBI Director Christopher Wray when asked if he’d threatened to quit his post at any point, in a question-and-answer session at the Aspen Security Forum in Colorado, reported Bloomberg.

Here are the highlights of what else Director Wray opined:
  1. Mueller investigation is NOT a “witch hunt.” I think it’s a professional investigation conducted by a man that I’ve known to be a straight shooter.
  2. I stand by the assessment of U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia acted - and continues to act - to interfere in American politics.
  3. Russia is “by far the most aggressive actor” trying to disrupt U.S. society and continues to engage in “malign influence operations” aimed at sowing discord and divisiveness.
Asked if he’d threatened to quit his post at any point, Wray said, “I’m a low-key understated guy but that should not be mistaken for what my spine is made of -- so I’ll just leave it at that."

Read the full article here.

Also the video of the event below.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. The publication of the comments are subject to the admin approval.