Wednesday, April 11, 2018

“I would be lying to you if I told that I am not [worried].”: Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen

Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen said in a phone conversation on Tuesday with CNN's Don Lemon: "I am unhappy to have my personal residence and office raided. But I will tell you that members of the FBI that conducted the search and seizure were all extremely professional, courteous and respectful. And I thanked them at the conclusion."

Asked if he was worried, Cohen said; "I would be lying to you if I told that I am not. Do I need this in my life? No. Do I want to be involved in this? No." 

Read full story here.


Michael Cohen: Trump's loyal fixer 
Anderson Cooper 360 
CNN's Gloria Borger investigates President Donald 
Trump's longtime personal attorney, Michael Cohen. 
Source: CNN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. The publication of the comments are subject to the admin approval.